XP SBC RU 631/00 2002
The automatic back-lighting provides you with unparalleled
ease of use, even in the most dimly-lit of rooms. While the
remote control is actively being moved about the back-
lighting stays on. This consumes more power than normal and
may require you to change your batteries more frequently. You
can easily turn the back-lighting function off to conserve
power. To do this please follow the instructions below.
To remove the back-lighting completely:
Pressing keys 7 and 9 simultaneously again -for about 3
seconds- will return the back-lighting to its preset functional
• Device is not responding and the green light does not flash
– Replace batteries with two new 1.5 volt, type RO3, UM4 or
• Device is not responding, but the green light does flash when
– Aim the SBC RU631 at the device and be sure that there are
• The SBC RU631 is not performing commands properly.
– You may be using the wrong code. Try repeating Set up using
• The SBC RU631 drains batteries more frequently.
– While the remote control is actively being moved around the
• You can't access teletext pages and you were used to use this
– Follow Set up procedure and at step 5 of section "Your
Instructions for use
T i p
• Press keys 7 and 9 simultaneously -for about 3 seconds-
until the green LED flashes twice.
– The back-lighting is now de-activated.
when you press a button.
you press a button.
no obstructions between the SBC RU631 and the device.
another code, listed under your brand, or start the Autosearch
Set-up over again to locate the proper code.
If the device still doesn't respond, call the help-line and we'll
put you back on track.
back-lighting stays on. This consumes more power than normal
and may require you to change your batteries more frequently.
You can easily turn the back-lighting function off to conserve
power. To do this please follow the instructions in the
(ﬁ) button to access teletext.
equipment is of another brand, or your equipment is a Philips
brand, but not all keys respond correctly" press keys
0, 0, 6 and 4. To enter teletext pages, press the subtitle