Taking a First Look
On the ProntoNEO you can perform numerous actions by means of soft and hard
• Soft buttons are the buttons you can tap on the LCD touch screen.
• Hard buttons are the buttons located below and on the left side of the LCD
• The 4 hard buttons just below the touch screen are the Mode button, 2
• The hard buttons located at the bottom of the ProntoNEO are Volume
• The hard buttons located on the left side of the ProntoNEO are the
Serial port for
Backlight button to
activate the display
Page Up button
Page Down button
to switch to another mode
context specific buttons and the Device button. Their label is displayed at
the bottom of the touch screen.
Up/Down, Channel Up/Down, Menu, Mute and Function.
Backlight button and the Page Up/Down buttons.
with a PC
LCD touch screen
to go to the