This limited warranty does not cover:
• Service trips to deliver, pick up, or install or repair the product; instruction to the customer on operation of the
product; repair or replacement of fuses or correction of wiring or plumbing, or correction of unauthorized repairs/
• Failure of the product to perform during power failures and interruptions or inadequate electrical service.
• Damage caused by leaky or broken water pipes, frozen water pipes, restricted drain lines, inadequate or interrupted
water supply or inadequate supply of air.
• Damage resulting from operating the Product in a corrosive atmosphere or contrary to the instructions outlined in the
Product's owner's manual.
• Damage to the Product caused by accidents, pests and vermin, lightning, wind, fire, floods, or acts of God.
• Damage or failure caused by unauthorized modification or alteration, or if it is used for other than the intended
purpose, or any water leakage where the product was not properly installed.
• Damage or failure caused by incorrect electrical current, voltage, or plumbing codes, commercial or industrial use,
or use of accessories, components, or consumable cleaning products that are not approved by LG.
• Damage caused by transportation and handling, including scratches, dents, chips, and/or other damage to the finish
of your product, unless such damage results from defects in materials or workmanship.
• Damage or missing items to any display, open box, discounted, or refurbished Product.
• Products with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered, or cannot be readily determined. Model and
Serial numbers, along with original retail sales receipt, are required for warranty validation.
• Increases in utility costs and additional utility expenses.
• Repairs when your Product is used in other than normal and usual household use or contrary to the instructions
outlined in the Product's owner's manual.
• Costs associated with removal of your Product from your home for repairs.
• The removal and reinstallation of the Product if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in
accordance with published installation instructions, including LG's owner's and installation manuals.
• Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, improper installation, repair, or maintenance. Improper repair includes use of
parts not approved or specified by LG.
Strange vibration or noise
caused by not removing transit
bolts or tub support.
Leakage caused by dirt (hair,
lint) on gasket and door glass.
Remove the transit bolts &
Clean the gasket & door