This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless
they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a
person responsible for their safety.
Do not use a plug socket and wiring equipment for more than their rated capacity.
Exceeding the limit may lead to electric shock, fire , break down, and/or deformation
Do not mix chlorine bleach with other household chemicals such as toilet cleaners,
rust removers, acids (such as vinegar) or product containing ammonia.
Mixing different chemicals can produce toxic gases which may cause death.
Do not wash or dry articles that have been cleaned in, washed in, soaked in, or spotted
with combustible or explosive substances (such as wax, oil, paint, gasoline, dry-
cleaning solvents, kerosene, etc). Do not add these substances to the wash water.
Do not use or place these substances around your washer or dryer during operation.
It may ignite or explode.
Avoid electric heater, candle light, cigarette light, bug smoker, etc. near the machine.
It may ignite or deform the plastic part.
• Turn off water faucets to relieve pressure on hoses and valves and to minimize leakage
if a break or rupture should occur. Check the condition of the fill hoses; they may need
replacement after 5years.
• When the air temperature is high and the water temperature is low, condensation may
occur and thus wet the floor.
• Wipe off dirt or dust on the contacts of the power plug.
Using unclean power plug may cause fire.
• Before discarding a washer, or removing it from service, remove the washer lid to
prevent children from hiding inside.
Children may be trapped and suffocated if the lid is left intact.
Do not attempt to repair or replace any part of this appliance unless
specifically recommended in this Owner's Manual, or in published user-
repair instructions that you understand and have the skills to carry out.
Operating the machine with improperly replaced parts may be a cause for fire or
Do not tamper with controls.
It may lead to electric shock, fire , break down, deformation.
Do not yank the power cord in an attempt to disconnect the power plug.
Securely hold the power plug to unplug the machine.
Failure to observe these instructions may cause electric shock or fire due to short-
When you are cleaning the washing machine, do not apply water directly to
any part of the washing machine.
It will cause short circuit and electric shock.