leaning and Maintenance
When there is a fear of freezing
• Close the water taps and remove the Water Supply Hose.
• Remove the water which remains in the water supply.
• Lower the drain hose and drain the water in the bowl and the drain hose by spinning.
• Remove the water supply hose, and immerse it in HOT water at approx.. 40 C.
• Pour approx. 2 liters of HOT water at approx. 40 C, into the bowl and let it stand for 10 minutes.
• Connect the water supply hose to the water tap and confirm that the washing machine performs the
supply and drainage of water.
Leave the lid open after washing to allow moisture to evaporate. If you want to clean
the inner-tub use a clean soft cloth dampened with liquid Detergent, then rinse. (Do
not use harsh or gritty cleaners.)
Hoses connecting washer to faucet should be replaced every 5 years.
Immediately wipe off any spills. Wipe with damp cloth. Try not to hit surface with
Be sure water supply is shut off at faucets. Drain all water from hoses if weather will
be below freezing.
Cleaning the Inside of your Washer
If you use fabric softener or do regular COLD water washing, it is very important that you occasionally clean the
inside of your washer.
• Fill your washer with HOT water.
• Add about two cups of a powdered Detergent that contains phosphate.
• Let it operate for several minutes.
• Stop the washer, open the lid and leave it to soak overnight.
• After soaking, drain the washer and run it through a normal cycle.
Or use TUB CLEAN PROGRAM periodically.
We do not recommend that you wash clothes during this procedure.
Products that might damage your washing machine
• Concentrated bleaches and diaper sanitizer will cause damage to the paintwork and components of your washer.
• Hydrocarbon solvents i.e. petrol, paint thinners and lacquer thinners, etc. can dissolve plastic and blister paint
(Be careful when washing garments stained with these solvents as they are flammable DO NOT put them in
washer or dryer.)
• Some pretreatment sprays or liquids can damage your washer's control panel.
• Use of dyes in your washer may cause staining of the plastic components. The dye will not damage the machine
but we suggest you thoroughly clean your washer afterwards. We do not recommend the use of dye strippers in
• Do not use your washer lid as a work surface.