Press and Hold Water Level and Program Button simultaneously for 3 seconds.
If you want to unlock, press & hold the Water Level and Program Button simultaneously for 3 seconds again.
the remaining time are alternatively shown on the display while they are locked.
Power On/Off button can operate while Child Lock function is activated.
NERGY SAVING COURSE*
Set the Water Level - 8, Press Process Key for 03 Seconds.
Close the lid &
• *Under test conditions, When tested accordance with standards IEC 60456 : 2010 & BEE schedule – 12 (Revision - 3) .
Actual performance of machine will depend on how the appliance is being used.
• We recommend the use of powdered detergent in the dispenser only when using a delay wash function.
• For best washing result we recommend to mix the detergent powder in warm water and pour directly into the drum
before putting the clothes.
• The child lock is set, it will not be released
automatically even if the cycle is terminated.
• Thus, you should turn power on washing machine
and then terminate the function by pressing
"Water Level + Program" button simultaneously for
(Rated Capacity Load)
STRONG (Jeans) Program.