• Press the Power button to
turn the washing Machine on.
• The appliance will automatically turn off
once a certain time has passed after the
wash has completed
• Press the Start/Pause button to
start the wash cycle or pause the wash cycle
• If a temporary stop of the Wash cycle is
needed, press the Start/Pause button.
• Programs are available according to laundry type.
• Select desired Washing Courses by pressing the
• Program selection lamp will glow and selected
Program no. will be visible on Display .
Do not press any three or four buttons simultaneously, it may cause malfunctioning.
Do not match above picture with your purchased model, the Control Panel may differ according to different models.
Product feature may vary according to different models. Refer page 28 for modelwise features for your purchase model.
• Select Process of " Wash / Rinse / Spin by Pressing Process
• Selected Process Lamp will Glow.
Water Level Button
• Use to select the proper amount of water in relation to the weight
and type of laundry.
• Automatically controlled , but can be selected manually by
pressing the Water Level Button.
• WATER LEVEL is automatically selected for normal program.
• Water Level selection lamp will glow and selected Water Level
no. will be visible on Display .
• The display shows the settings, estimated time remaining
options, and status messages. When the product is turned on,
the default settings in the display will illuminate.