Before the installation and use of the appliance, carefully
read the supplied instructions. The manufacturer is not
responsible if an incorrect installation and use causes
injuries and damages. Always keep the instructions with
the appliance for future reference.
1.1 Children and vulnerable people safety
• This appliance can be used by children aged from
8 years and above and persons with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience
and knowledge if they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe
way and understand the hazards involved.
• Do not let children play with the appliance.
• Keep all packaging away from children.
• Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by
children without supervision.
1.2 General Safety
• This appliance is intended to be used in household and
similar applications such as:
– Farm houses; staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and
other working environments
– By clients in hotels, motels, bed and breakfast and
other residential type environments
• Keep ventilation openings, in the appliance enclosure
or in the built-in structure, clear of obstruction.
• Do not use mechanical devices or other means to ac-
celerate the defrosting process, other than those rec-
ommended by the manufacturer.
• Do not damage the refrigerant circuit.
• Do not use electrical appliances inside the food stor-
age compartments of the appliance, unless they are of
the type recommended by the manufacturer.
• Do not use water spray and steam to clean the appli-
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft cloth. Only use
neutral detergents. Do not use abrasive products, abra-
sive cleaning pads, solvents or metal objects.