MISE EN SERVICE RAPIDE
Thanks for buying Philips AJ260 clock radio.
Our Quick Start guides you through just some of the features on the set.
Please read our instruction booklet to really rise & shine!
• Connect the supplied mains adapter to the set's
7.5V DC jack and the plug into a wall outlet.
How to set the Clock & Alarm time
1. Press and hold TIME SET / RCC SYNC or
ALM1 / ALM2 until the time digits flash.
2. Press and hold TUNING +/- to adjust time.
3. Press TIME SET / RCC SYNC or ALM1 /
ALM2 to confirm.
4. Repeat the steps 2~3 to complete all the other
time items setting.
To perform RCC (Radio Controlled Clock)
Press briefly TIME SET / RCC SYNC.
– The RCC time search will stop 10 minutes later if no
time signal is received.
– Refer to the supplied user manual for RCC
Selecting the Alarm mode
In standby mode, slide the RADIO/BUZ to select
– If you have selected RADIO, make sure you have
properly tuned to a station before turning off the set.
3 ways to switch off the alarm
• Either press briefly: SLEEP/ALARM RESET or
REPEAT ALARM/BRIGHTNESS CONTROL.
• Press ALM1 or ALM2.
1. Press RADIO ON/OFF once to switch on the
2. Press AUTO SCAN/DATE to program all
3. Press PRESET+/- until the desired preset station
Weather forecast and Indoor
The unit can auto detect and measure atmospheric
pressure changes to graphically display the weather
forecast in the next 12 to 24 hours, and current
– The weather forecast based on the atmospheric
pressure may vary slightly from the actual weather
Using the outdoor sensor
The outdoor sensor is supplied to work with the
main unit to measure and display the outdoor
1. Place the sensor in a desired open area. The place
must be within 50 meters away from the main
unit. (Make sure that the sensor is loaded with 2
• For the first time using the outdoor sensor
and the main unit, press RESET located on the
sensor back, and RESET located in the battery
compartment of the main unit. Then, the main
unit will begin to receive transmission from the
• To update the outdoor temperature from the
sensor any time, press and hold