• Avoid installing the appliance around a heat
source.The rear side of the appliance must be
well ventilated. Failure to follow these
instructions may result in problems.
• The appliance should not be installed next to
a refrigeration appliance.
• The appliance is not designed for maritime
use or for use in mobile installations such as
caravans, aircraft etc.
• Do not use an extension cord or double
• Always unplug the appliance after use.
• Connect the appliance to an earthed socket in
accordance with current wiring regulations.
• The appliance must be positioned so that the
plug is easily accessible.
Your dryer can be placed on top of an LG
washing machine and securely fixed with a
stacking kit. This installation must be conducted
by qualified service personnel to ensure it has
been installed correctly.
The qualified service personnel will ensure you
have the correct stacking kit for your model of
washing machine and will ensure it is firmly
fixed. For these reasons, expert fitting is
In order to stack this dryer an LG stacking kit is
This dryer may only be stacked on top of an LG
washing machine. Do not attempt to stack this
dryer on any other washing machine, as
damage, injury or property damage could result.
Washing Machine Top plate