Improving poor FM reception
Press d/M on the remote control. This will change
the tuner from stereo to mono and usually improve
Setting the surround mode
This system has a number of pre-set surround
sound fields. You can select a desired sound mode
by using EQ.
The displayed items for the Equalizer may be
different depending on sound sources and effects.
This program lends an
enthusiastic atmosphere to the
sound, giving you the feeling
you are at an actual rock pop,
jazz or classic concert.
Reinforce the treble, bass and
surround sound effect.
You can enjoy the sound
without equalizer effect.
Maybe you need reset the surround mode,
after switching the input, sometimes even
after the sound track changed.
Listening to music from your
The unit can be used to play the music from many
types of external device.
(Refer to the page 9)
1. Connect the external device to the PORTABLE.
IN connector of the unit.
2. Turn the power on by pressing 1/! (Power).
3. Select the PORTABLE function by pressing
FUNCTION on the remote control or FUNC. on
4. Turn the external device and start it playing.
Recording to USB
1. Connect the USB device to the unit.
2. Select a function by pressing FUNCTION on the
remote control or FUNC. on the unit.
One track recording - You can record to USB
after playing a file you want.
All tracks recording - You can record to USB after
Program list recording - After showing the
programmed list, you can record it to USB.
3. Start the recording by pressing REC on the
remote control or X REC on the unit.
4. To stop recording, press Z on the remote
control or I/PRE - on the unit.
During recording, press REC on the remote control
or X REC on the unit to pause recording. Press it
again to restart recording. (Only Radio, Portable)
2013-03-29 �� 10:26:32