Operating Instructions mifare/DESFire EV1 reader "Accentic" with/without keypad
Application in intrusion detection systems
Acoustical acknowledgement signals
Short signal (beep)
Long signal (2 sec.)
(4x short in 1 sec.)
The acknowlegement of acoustic signals is independent of the function and thus always identical.
Arm/disarm an intrusion detection system
Access control functions
Trigger hold-up alarm
Control and switching functions
- Up to 100 control and switching functions (in conjunction with IK3 EU BUS-2/Door controller
module for MB).
- Up to 16 control and switching functions (in conjunction with IK3 EU conventional).
The state of the system can be queried (armed / disarmed / alarm).
New data carriers can be learned and old ones deleted in learn mode.
Define or alter PIN
(PIN = ersonal dentification umber)
Enter PIN via the reader keypad
Only readers with keypad
In no-load status, all indicators are dark. When a function is being
executed, the corresponding indicator is activated for approx. 5
seconds. Details are described in the individual operating
The state of the indicator is illustrated as follows:
- after activating every key
- data carrier acknowledgement
- successfully performed action
- no authorization
- reading error
- the action cannot be performed
- the action has been cancelled