Starting Up Your PC
In this chapter, we tell you:
What you should note when you set up your PC
Which interface you use to connect the standard I/Os
How you connect your PC to the supply voltage
Unpacking and Checking the Delivery Contents
Proceed as follows to unpack your PC:
1. Remove the packaging material.
2. Do not throw the original packaging material away. Save it in case you
need to transport your PC.
3. Make certain you keep the enclosed documentation. You will need this
documentation when you start up your PC for the first time. (See
Proceed as follows:
1. Check the delivery against the packing list to make certain you have
2. Check the delivery to see if there are any transport damages apparent.
3. Inform your supplier immediately if there are any transport damages or
differences between the packing list and the actual delivery.
If necessary, refer to the logbook on the inside of your PC to obtain the exact
Your SIMATIC PC RI25/45 can be used as a 19" built-in or for desktop
operation. Section 2.2 provides you with more information.
SIMATIC PC RI25/45