<#2 NUMERIC PARAM.>
1. In the #2 NUMERIC PARAM. menu, the following screen is displayed:
#2 NUMERIC PARAM
2. Each time the up or down cursor button (or the OK button) is pressed, the SW# changes from 01 to 60.
Be cautious not to select the SW numbers which are not used in servicing.
The SW numbers used in servicing: SW# 01, 02, 04 to 09, 16 to 24, 26, 27, 30, 31, 41, 42
The SW numbers not used in servicing (as of December 2007): SW# 03, 10 to 15, 25, 28, 29, 32 to 40, 43 to 60
3. Enter a desired setting value, using the right or left cursor button or numeric buttons.
(Specifiable values vary depending on the item.)
4. Press the OK button to finalize the selected setting value. For the definition and description of each bit of the SW#, refer to the
" G3 Facsimile Service Data Service Handbook."
5. Press the Stop button to save the setting value.
6. Press the ON button.
<Confirmation of the setting values>
Print and confirm the PTT parameter setting values in the following procedures:
1) In the user mode, press the SCAN button, then press #, 9, 7, 6, 8, #.
2) The PTT parameter mode values are printed.
For the definition and description of each bit of the SW#, refer to the "G3 Facsimile Service Data Service Handbook."
54 / 64