<#1 BIT SWITCH>
1. In the #1 BIT SWITCH menu, the following screen is displayed:
#1 BIT SWITCH
2. Each time the up or down cursor button (or the OK button) is pressed, the SW# changes from 01 to 20.
Be cautious not to select the SW numbers which are not used in servicing.
The SW numbers used in servicing: SW# 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 13
The SW numbers not used in servicing (as of December 2007): SW# 08, 09, 12, 14 to 20
3. Each SW# has 8-bit information. Using the left or right cursor buttons, move the cursor to the bit to be changed, and enter the
setting value (1 or 0).
Bit7 -> 00000000 <- bit0
4. Press the OK button to finalize the setting value. For the definition and description of each bit of each SW#, refer to the " G3
Facsimile Service Data Service Handbook."
5. Press the Stop button to save the setting value.
6. Press the ON button.
53 / 64