TIPS FOR GREAT RESULTS
CMD + SHIFT CLICK TO CHANGE COPY
• The Ceramic Bowl is safe for cooking or
reheating in the microwave.
• The Ceramic Bowl is oven safe to 482°F
(250°C); however, it is not recommended
to place the Ceramic Bowl directly under
IMPORTANT: To avoid damaging the
Ceramic Bowl, do not use on stovetop or
with any other direct heat, such as broiler,
grill, toaster oven, or direct flame.
• Baking time can vary when using ceramic
bakeware. Monitor and adjust the cooking
time as needed.
CARE AND CLEANING
• The Ceramic Bowl may be washed
in an automatic dishwasher on the top
or bottom rack; or, clean thoroughly
in hot sudsy water and rinse completely
• The Ceramic Bowl should be placed
upside down if washing in an automatic
• To remove baked on food, soak the
Ceramic Bowl in hot, soapy water for
15-20 minutes or as needed before
placing it in the dishwasher.
• Use a hot pad or trivet before
placing the hot Ceramic Bowl on
an unprotected surface.
• To avoid possible damage, do not set
the hot Ceramic Bowl on a cold or
wet surface. Do not place a frozen
Ceramic Bowl in a hot oven.
• After removal from the oven, the
Ceramic Bowl will retain heat longer
than standard bakeware.
• Always dry the Ceramic Bowl thoroughly
• The Ceramic Bowl can be stored in
the freezer. The non-porous Ceramic
Bowl will not absorb odors or flavors
• Resists staining, chipping, and cracking
TIP: After using the Ceramic Bowl with
the Stand Mixer, some marks may appear
where the bowl locks in to the base of
the Stand Mixer. The marks are normal
and can be removed by cleaning with
an abrasive cleaner and sponge.