Quilts, duvets and pillows with feather or down filling
– Remove air from the laundry before washing to prevent an excess-
ive build-up of foam. To do this either push the items into a narrow
laundry bag to compress them or tie them together with a wash-
– Follow the instructions on the care label
– Rinsing hand-washed items
– Table cloths, serviettes and workwear requiring starching
– Reduce the spin speed for fabric that creases easily.
– Laundry that is to be starched should be washed but not treated
with fabric conditioner.
– Items will be rinsed very effectively with 2 rinses by activating the
Water + extra.
– Drain: Set the spin speed to
– Make sure you select the appropriate spin speed
Cold to 60 °C
Max. load 2.5 kg
1 down duvet 2.20 m x 2.00 m
Max. load 8.0 kg