1. Lid release
2. Dust filter
3. Permanent dust bag compartment
4. Dust bag clip
5. Permanent dust bag w/dust bag collar
ASSEMBLING/DISASSEMBLING YOUR VACUUM CLEANER
Flexible Swivel Hose
1. To connect hose, push connector end into the opening
on the front of the vacuum canister and turn clockwise
until it is secure into place (D).
2.To remove, turn the hose connector counterclockwise
and pull out (E).
Expandable Telescopic Chrome Wand
1.First connect the chrome wand with the expandable end.
Push end into the sweeper (F).
2. Connect the other end of the chrome wand into the
flexible hose (G).
Tip: You might have to twist chrome wand slightly for
a firm fit.
3. To remove chrome wand, just pull out at the ends.
How to Use
This appliance is intended for household use. It is for indoor use only.
Important: The power cord has a yellow marking and a red marking to help
you determine the maximum length to use. Up to the yellow marking is the
recommended length. Never pull cord beyond the red marking.
1. Holding the power cord by the plug, pull out the required length and plug
into a standard electric outlet.