90518824 CAN. CANNISTER VAC
• Use only as described in this manual. Use only manufacturer's recommended
• Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance
malfunctions, is left outdoors, dropped into water or is damaged in any manner. Return
the appliance to any authorized service facility.
• Do not pull or carry by cord, do not use cord as a handle, do not close a door on cord
or pull cord around sharp edges or corners, do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord
away from heated surfaces.
• Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
• Do not handle plug or appliance with wet hands.
• Do not put any object into unit openings. Do not use with any openings blocked; keep
free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce air flow.
• Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of body away from openings, moving
parts and rotating brush.
• Keep end of hose, wands and other openings away from your face and body.
• Use extra caution when cleaning on stairs.
• Keep work areas well lit.
• Do not vacuum any electrical appliances while they are plugged in.
• Do not use this product to pick up sharp objects, metallic debris or large, solid objects
(i.e., rocks or pebbles), as product damage may result.
• Do not use to pick up any liquids, toxic substances, flammable or combustible liquids
such as gasoline or use in areas where they may be present.
• Do not place or drop the product into water or other liquids, if the product falls into water,
immediately unplug it from the electrical outlet. Do not touch or reach into the water.
• Do not use this product while standing in water or on wet surfaces.
• Do not vacuum burning or smoking materials, such as lit cigarette butts, matches or
• Do not use on or near hot surfaces. Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
• Do not use without dirt bowl and filters in place.
• Turn off the switch before unplugging.
• Use only extension cords UL-rated or cUL at 15 amperes. Extension cords rated for
less amperage may overheat. Care should be taken to arrange the cord so that the
cord cannot be pulled or tripped over.
• Using improper voltage may result in damage to the motor and possible injury to the
user. Correct voltage is listed on the rating label.
• Always wear the appropriate shoes and clothing while operating this product.
• Do not allow children or any person unfamiliar with these instructions to use the appliance.
• Do not allow children or animals to come near the work area or to touch the appliance
or power supply cord.
• When not in use, the appliance should be stored in a dry place. Children should not
have access to stored appliances.
• Use only extension cords rated UL/cUL or UL/CSA at 15 amperes.
Additional Safety Warnings for
• Do not use the appliance near water. Do not immerse the appliance in water.
• Keep the motor draught away from your eyes and face.
• Do not use damaged accessories.
• Before use, always make sure that the filter is correctly seated.
• Do not immerse the appliance in water.
• Keep the air exhaust away from your eyes and face.
• Do not carry the appliance at the container handle.
• Always work from bottom up when using the appliance on stairs, and keep the
appliance at least a stair below your working position.