Using the WOW™ surround sound feature
WOW is a special combination of SRS Labs audio technologies that
creates a thrilling surround sound experience with deep, rich bass
from stereo sound sources. Your TV's audio will sound fuller, richer,
and wider. WOW consists of three features: SRS 3D, FOCUS, and
To adjust the WOW features:
1. Select STEREO mode (see "Selecting stereo/SAP broadcasts" on
2. Press MENU, and then press x or • until the AUDIO menu
3. Press y or z to highlight the desired WOW feature you want to
adjust, then press ENTER.
• SRS 3D — To turn on or off the surround sound effect.
• FOCUS — To turn on or off the vocal emphasis effect.
• TruBass — To select your desired bass expansion level (HIGH,
LOW, or OFF).
A U D I O
T r u B a s s
D o l b y V i r t u a l
E N T E R
4. Press y or z to adjust the item, then press ENTER.
Adjusting the sound quality
You can change the quality of your TV's sound by adjusting the bass,
treble, and balance.
To adjust the sound quality:
1. Press MENU, and then press x or • until the AUDIO menu
2. Press y or z to highlight AUDIO SETTINGS, and then press
The AUDIO SETTINGS menu appears.
AUD I O
BA L A N C E
AUD I O MENU
3. Press y or z to highlight the item you want to adjust.
4. Press x or • to adjust the level.
• x makes the sound quality weaker or increases the balance in the
left channel, depending on the item selected.
• • makes the sound quality stronger or increases the balance in
the right channel, depending on the item selected.
WOW, SRS and
symbol are trademarks of SRS Labs, Inc.
WOW technology is incorporated under license from SRS Labs, Inc.
O F F
If the broadcast is monaural, the WOW SRS
3D surround sound effect will not work.