USING THE DVD DVD-ROM Drive – SD-M1802
Inserting a Disc - Horizontally
To insert a disc into a drive that is mounted horizontally, perform the following steps:
Figure 1.Inserting Disc
1. Open the drive's Loading tray by pressing the Eject Button.
2. Place disc into drive's Loading tray
3. Press Eject button again or gently push on the open disc tray. Tray will automatically close.
Inserting a Disc - Vertically
To insert a disc in a drive that is mounted vertically, perform the following steps:
1. Locate sliding disc holders (4 locations) on drive's Loading Tray.
2. Position the disc behind the disc holders
3. Close the drive by gently pushing in the tray or pressing the eject button.
Figure 2.Inserting Disc Vertically
Removing a Disc
To remove a disc from the DVD-ROM drive, perform the following steps:
1. Open the Loading Tray by pressing the Eject Button.
2. Grasp disc by edges, and lift out of loading tray.
3. Press Eject Button again to close Loading Tray.