Oven chamber temperature thermostat control is incorrect.
- Electronic control panel faulty.
- Oven chamber temperature probe is dirty, faulty, or interrupted,
see error EPt1.
Oven fails to turn on. Possible causes:
- Electronic control panel is damaged.
- Fuse F2 blown due to damaged control circuit components.
Oven chamber lamps damaged
CAUTION: Before changing oven chamber lamps switch off the
11. LAYOUT OF MAIN COMPONENTS
(All work inside the appliance must be carried out exclusively
by a trained technician authorized by the manufacturer)
Removing the control panel provides access to the following
Danger: Live voltage is present with panels removed and unit
switch on. Exercise extreme caution when work with live voltage.
- Electronic circuit boards
- Oven chamber temperature limit thermostat
- Door microswitch
- Oven chamber lamp transformer
- Geared motor for the oven chamber pressure relief butterﬂ y
WARNING: Before servicing unit switch off power at the main
circuit breaker and follow proper lockout tagout procedures to
indicate work is being done on the circuit.
Remove the appliance left hand side panel to gain access to all
the other components.