• Field-supplied electrical components such as power switch, circuit breakers, wires, terminal blocks, etc must be
properly chosen with compliance with national legislation or regulation .
• Switch off the power supply before making any connections .
• All field wiring and components must be installed by a licensed electrician .
• Use a dedicated power supply .
• All power connections must be protected from dew condensation by thermal insulation .
• The system shall be earthed . Do not earth the unit to a utility pipe, surge absorber or telephone earth .
Incomplete earth may cause electrical problems .
Layout of PCB
EHS MONO Kit-EU_IM_05388A-04_EN.indd 9
④ ⑤ ⑥ ⑦
2016-06-23 오후 3:42:57