Let an approved Husqvarna service agent do
servicing on the product regularly.
WARNING: Before you assemble the
product, you must read and understand the
WARNING: Remove the spark plug cable
from the spark plug before you assemble the
To assemble the handle
1. Lift the lower handle. (Fig. 21)
2. Align the holes at the bottom of the lower handle with
the holes in the handle brackets.
Note: Select the holes that give the best operation
3. Tighten the lower handle knobs.
4. Lift the upper handle and align it with the lower
5. Tighten the upper handle knobs fully.
To install the starter rope handle
1. Attach the loop for the starter rope and the T-knob.
Do not tighten fully. (Fig. 22)
WARNING: Before you operate the product,
you must read and understand the safety
Before you operate the product
1. Read the operator's manual carefully and make sure
that you understand the instructions.
2. Examine the cutting equipment to make sure that it
is correctly attached and adjusted. See
the cutting equipment on page 15 .
3. Fill the fuel tank. See
4. Fill the oil tank and do a check of the oil level. See
To do a check of the oil level on page 11 .
To fill fuel
If available, use low-emission/alkylate gasoline. If low-
emission/alkylate gasoline is not available, use good
To fill fuel on page 12 .
Replace damaged, worn or broken parts.
2. Hold the engine brake handle against the handlebar.
3. Slowly pull out the starter rope and put it into the
loop for the starter rope. (Fig. 23)
4. Tighten the T-knob. (Fig. 24)
To set the product in transport position
1. Remove the grass catcher.
2. Loosen the lower handle knobs to unlock the handle.
3. Fold the handle down rearward.
4. Remove the knobs and the pins on the lower handle.
5. Fold the handle forward.
To assemble the grass catcher
1. Attach the grass catcher frame to the grass bag with
the rigid part of the bag on the bottom. Keep the
handle of the frame out of the top of the bag. (Fig.
2. Attach the grass bag to the frame with the quick-
action clips. (Fig. 27)
quality unleaded gasoline or leaded gasoline with octane
number not less than 90.
CAUTION: Do not use gasoline with an
octane number less than 90 RON (87 AKI).
This can cause damage to the product.
1. Open the fuel tank cap slowly to release the
2. Fill slowly with a fuel can. If you spill fuel, remove it
with a cloth and let remaining fuel dry off.
3. Clean the area around the fuel tank cap.
4. Tighten the fuel tank cap fully. If the fuel tank cap is
not tightened, there is a risk of fire.
5. Move the product a minimum of 3 m (10 ft) from the
position where you filled the tank before a start.
To set the cutting height
The cutting height can be adjusted in 9 levels.
1242 - 003 - 01.11.2019