90544571 PD400 clutch sc
ASSEMBLY AND ADJUSTMENT
INSERTING AND REMOVING BITS (FIGURE C)
• To install a hex shank screwdriver bit or
drill bit (10) simply insert it into the cavity in
the hex spindle (6) until it snaps into place as
shown in figure C.
• To remove the bit pull it straight out.
PIVOTING THE TOOL HEAD (FIGURES D, E)
The head of the tool can be pivoted for optimum
• Press the pivot release button (3) shown in
• Pivot the tool head to the inline position as
shown in figure E.
• Release the button.
WARNING: Check to make sure tool
handle is locked after pressing pivot
release button and changing screwdriver
• To avoid being pinched at the areas indicated with black arrows, hold the screwdriver at
both ends and use your thumb to depress the pivot release button (3) when changing
• Do not use screwdriver as a pry bar in any position.
• To avoid screwdriver being turned on accidentally, do not carry in your pocket.
FORWARD/REVERSE/LOCK OFF SLIDER
• To select forward or reverse rotation, use the
forward/reverse slider (2) (see arrows on
NOTE: When the slider is in the central
position the tool is locked off to prevent
accidental actuation or battery discharge.