Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
1. "On" Indicator Light
† 2. Bake/broil temperature control dial
White (Part # TRO910W-18), Black (Part # TRO910B- 18)
† 3. Bake timer
White (Part # TRO910W-19), Black (Part # TRO910B-19)
† 4. Toast color dial
White (Part # TRO910W-20), Black (Part # TRO910B-20)
† 5. Slide rack
White (Part # TRO910W-46), Black (Part # TRO910B-46)
† 6. Slide-out crumb tray (Part # TRO910W-43)
† 7. Bake pan
White (Part # TRO910W-47), Black (Part # TRO910B-47)
† 8. Broil rack
White (Part # TRO910W-45), Black (Part # TRO910B-45)
† 9. Easy-grip bake pan and grill handle
White (Part # TRO910W-06), Black (Part # TRO910B-06)
† Consumer replaceable/removable parts
How to Use
This product is for household use only.
Before first use, remove the slide rack, broil rack and bake pan from oven. Wash in sudsy water,
rinse and dry with dishtowel or paper towel. Replace slide rack in oven. Apply the same method
to the easy-grip bake pan and grill handling.
1. Position the slide rack in the rack-slot with the rack rail up. It is not
necessary to preheat the oven for toasting.
2. Set the toast color dial as desired (A). For best results, select the
medium setting for your first cycle, then adjust lighter or darker to suit
3. The on indicator light will come on and stay on during the toasting
cycle. When the toasting cycle is done, the signal bell will sound,
the oven will automatically shut off and the on indicator light will
4. If you want to discontinue toasting, turn the toast color dial to the off position.
1. Consult the baking/broiling charts below for the type of food you want to cook and position the
slide rack in the oven as shown in.
2. Turn the bake/broil temperature control dial to the desired
temperature setting (B).
3. If using the bake timer, turn the dial to the desired number of
NOTE: For best results, when baking or cooking, always preheat the
oven for 5 minutes.
4. The upper and lower heating elements will cycle on and off to
5. When finished baking, turn the bake/broil temperature control dial to
the off position.
6. If using the bake timer, the signal bell will sound after the designated
amount of time. When finished baking, using easy-grip bake pan and
grill handle (D), oven mitt or pot holder, remove slide rack with bake
pan, and turn the temperature control dial to OFF.
1. Turn the temperature control dial to broil. The oven does not need to be preheated for broiling.
2. Position the slide rack in the rack slot with the rack rail down. Insert the broil rack on top of the
bake pan and place both on the slide rack. Bake timer can also be used to control broiling time.
Only upper heaters turn on during broiling.