Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
1. Power indicator light
† 2. Temperature selector (Part #TRO420C-01)
† 3. TIMER/TO ST (
) selector with Stay On setting ( ) (Part #TRO420C-02)
4. Swing-down crumb tray (under unit)
† 5. Bake pan/drip tray (Part #TRO420C-03)
† 6. Slide rack (Part #TRO420C-04)
7. Rack support rails
†Consumer replaceable/removable parts
CONTROL P NEL
1. Power indicator light
2. Temperature selector
3. TO ST/TIMER (
) selector with
Stay On setting ( )
When using the TIMER/
always turn the dial past
10 and then turn back or
forward to desired setting.
How to Use
This product is for household use only.
GETTING ST RTED
• Remove packing materials and any stickers.
• Remove the slide rack and bake pan/drip tray from oven.
• Wash in sudsy water, rinse and dry with a cloth or paper towel.
• Replace slide rack in oven.
• Select a location for the unit. Do not place unit under cabinets or too close to the wall
to allow heat to flow without damaging counter space.
• Plug unit into electrical outlet.
TO ST FUNCTION
Note: It is not necessary to preheat the oven for toasting.
1. Set temperature selector to TO ST
2. Open oven door.
3. Insert slide rack.
4. Place the toast directly on the slide rack and close the door.
5. Set the toast selector as desired. for best results, select the medium setting for your first
cycle, then adjust lighter or darker to suit your taste. The Power indicator light comes on
and stays on during the toasting cycle. When toasting is done, the signal bell sounds,
the oven automatically shuts off and the indicator light goes off.
Important: When using the TIMER/TO ST
10 and then turn back or forward to desired setting.
6. Open oven door and using oven mitt or pot holder, slide out rack to remove toast.
• You must turn off ( ) the toast shade selector if you want to discontinue toasting.
• When making more toast immediately after one toasting cycle, set the toast shade
selector to a slightly lighter setting.
• for best results, when making consecutive batches of toast, allow a short cool down
period between toasting cycles.
B KE FUNCTION
1. Consult the Baking Guide (page 6) for the type of food you want to cook.
Note: for best results, when baking or cooking, always preheat the oven for at least
8 minutes at the desired temperature setting.
THIS OVEN GETS HOT.
THIS OVEN GETS HOT. WHEN
WHEN IN USE, LW YS USE OVEN
IN USE, ALWAYS USE OVEN
MITTS OR POT HOLDERS WHEN
MITTS OR POT HOLDERS
TOUCHING NY OUTER OR INNER
WHEN TOUCHING ANY OUTER
SURF CE OF THE OVEN.
OR INNER SURFACE OF THE
function, always turn the dial past