Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
† 1. Bake/Broil Temperature Control Dial (Part #TRO390-03)
† 2. Bake Timer (Part #TRO390-03)
† 3. Toast shade selector (Part #TRO390-03)
4. "On" Indicator Light
5. Swing-down crumb tray
6. Rack guides
† 7. Slide Rack (Part #TRO390-02)
† 8. Bake Pan (Part #TRO390-01)
† Consumer replaceable
How to Use
This product is for household use only.
Important: For warranty verification, please do not remove line cord sticker.
• Remove packing materials and any stickers.
• Remove the slide rack and bake pan from oven.
• Wash in sudsy water, rinse and dry with a cloth or paper towel.
• Replace slide rack in oven.
• Select a location for the unit. Do not place unit under cabinets or too close to the wall to allow
heat to flow without damaging counter space.
1. Position the slide rack in the bottom rack-slot. It is not necessary to preheat the oven for
toasting. Place the toast directly on the slide rack.
2. Set the toast shade selector as desired. For best results, select the medium setting for your first
cycle, then adjust lighter or darker to suit your taste.
3. The "On" indicator light will come on and stay on during the toasting cycle. When the toasting
cycle is done, the signal bell will sound, the oven will automatically shut off and the "On"
indicator light will go out.
4. To stop toasting at any time, open the oven door. The heating elements will turn off when the
door is opened; the toast shade selector will continue to operate. If you want to discontinue
toasting, turn the toast shade selector to the "Off" position.
1. Consult the Baking/Broiling chart for the type of food you want to
cook. Place bake pan on top of the slide rack and position the slide
rack in the oven (A).
2. Turn the Bake/Broil temperature control dial to the desired temperature
3. If using the bake timer, turn the dial to the desired number of minutes
from to 1-15.
Note: For best results, when baking or cooking, always preheat the oven for 5 minutes. If not
using the timer you must turn the timer dial (counterclockwise) to the STAY ON mode.
4. The heating elements will cycle on and off to maintain temperature. Operation is interrupted
when the door is opened. To continue operating, close the door. Check food to see if it is done
at minimum time.
5. When finished baking, turn the Bake/Broil temperature control dial to the "Off" position.
6. If using the bake timer, the signal bell will sound after the designated amount of time.
1. Turn the temperature control dial to broil. The oven does not need to
be preheated for broiling.
2. Position the slide rack in the top rack slot. Insert the bake pan under
the slide rack using rack guides (B). Note: Be sure the top edge of the
food or container is at least 1" (2.54 cm) away from the upper heating
3. Use the chart as a guide to cooking times. Check food to see if it is
done at minimum cooking time.
4. When finished broiling, using oven mitt or pot holder, remove slide rack with bake pan, and
turn the temperature control dial to "OFF."