When using an electrical appliance, basic
safety precautions should always be
observed, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE
To reduce the risk of fire, electrical
shock, or injury to person:
1. The product is for household use only.
2. Connect the appliance to single-phase
AC supply of the voltage specified on the
In order to avoid overheating do
not cover the heater.
The symbol meaning is "DO NOT
The symbol meaning is "DO NOT
INSERT FINGER IN".
The symbol meaning is "CAUTION
6. Never leave the heater unattended
while it is in use. Always turn the product
to the OFF position and unplug it from
the electrical outlet when not in use.
7. Extreme caution is necessary when
any heater is used by or near children,
invalids or elderly person and whenever
the heater is left operating and unattend-
ed. Keep children away from the heater
when it is on
8. The heater must not be located
immediately below an electrical
9. Do not run cord under carpeting and
do not cover cord with throw rugs,
runners or the like. Arrange cord away
from traffic area and where it will not be
10. Do not operate the heater with a
damaged cord or plug, or after the heater
malfunctions, has been dropped, or
damaged in any manner.
11. If the supply cord is damaged, it must
be replaced by the manufacturer, its
service agent or a similarly qualified
person in order to avoid a hazard.
12. Avoid the use of an extension cord
as this may overheat and cause a risk of
13. Use the heater in a well-ventilated
area. Do not insert or allow objects to
enter any ventilation or exhaust opening.
To prevent a possible fire, do not block
air intakes or exhaust openings in any
manner. Do not use on soft surfaces, like
a bed, where openings may become
blocked. Use the heater on flat, dry
14. Do not place this heater near
flammable materials, surfaces or
substances, as there may be a risk of
fire. Keep the above flammable materi-
als, surfaces or substances at least 1m
from the front of the product and keep
them away from the sides and rear.
15. Do not use the heater in any areas
where petrol, paint or other flammable
liquids are stored e.g. Garages or
workshops as a hot.
16. Don't use this heater in the
immediate surroundings of a bath, a
shower or a swimming pool.Never locate
the heater where it may fall into bathtub
or other water container.
17. This heater is hot when in use. To
avoid burns and personal injury, do not
touch hot surfaces.
18. Make sure that no other appliances
are plugged in the same electrical socket
as this may cause overload.
19. This product is also designed as a
heater for wall mounting not at high level.
20. Children of less than 3 years should
be kept away unless continuously
supervised .Children aged from 3 years
and less than 8 years shall only switch
on/off the appliance provided that it has
been placed or installed in its intended
normal operating position and they have
been given supervision or instruction
concerning use of the appliance in a safe
way and understand the hazards
involved. Children aged from 3 years and
less than 8 years shall not plug in,