BROIL FUNCTION (R)
Preset temperature: 450˚ F
Preset Time: 20 minutes
Rack position: "3" upper slot, rack down or "4" upper slot, rack up (refer to
illustration page 7)
1. P ress Broil button.
2. O n indicator light blinks, YOU H VE 5 SECONDS
3. P reset temperature flashes on digital display. To change
temperature press (▲) or (▼).
4. P ress Timer button, YOU H VE 5 SECONDS
5. P reset time flashes on digital display. To change time
press (▲) or (▼).
6. P ress Start/Stop button to begin preheating of oven.
7. O ven beeps when set temperature is reached.`
8. P lace food on broil rack inserted into bake/broil pan.
Insert into oven.
9. llow at least 1,5" (3.81 cm) between top of food and top
10. Close oven door.
t end of cooking cycle, unit beeps and oven turns off.
BROILING TIPS (S)
• Brush foods to be broiled with sauce or oil and season as desired before broiling.
• Fish fillets and steaks are delicate and should be broiled on bake/broil pan without the
• There is no need to turn fish fillets during broiling. Carefully turn thick fish steaks
midway through broiling cycle.
• If broiler "pops" during broiling, reduce the temperature or lower the food in the oven.
• Wash broiler pan and clean inside of oven after each use with non-abrasive cleaner
and hot water. Too much grease accumulation will cause smoking.
TO STING BRE D ND B GELS (T)
Preset : 4 Medium
Rack position: "2" lower slot; rack up (refer to illustration page 7)
The oven is preset for temperature and time for medium toast (4 setting). Use this for your
first cycle then adjust lighter or darker to suite your taste.
Note: The B GEL function toasts the cut side and gently warms the outside .
1. Preheating is not necessary.
2. Place up to 6 slices of bread or 6 bagels halves (cut
side up) on slide rack.
3. Close oven door.
4. Press Toast or B GEL button.
5. The On indicator light blinks and the digital display
shows "4" flashing, YOU H VE 5 SECONDS
6. To change the shade level press (▲) or (▼).
7. Press Start/Stop button to begin toasting.
t end of toasting cycle the appliance beeps and the
oven turns off.
Note: For your convenience, the oven is designed to
remember the last selected shade level, unless unplugged.
Tip for multiple toasting cycles:
For best results when making consecutive batches of toast, allow a short cooldown
period between toasting cycles.
• Placing food on broiler rack
allows the drippings to flow into
the bake/broil pan and helps to
eliminate or prevent smoking
from the broiler.
• For best results, thaw frozen
meat, poultry and fish before
• If frozen steaks and chops are
broiled allow 1½ to 2 times the
broiling time as required for fresh.
• Trim excess fat from meat and
score edges to prevent curling.