Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
1. Toast (
), bake and broil temperature control
2. 60-minute bake timer timer with
3. On indicator light
4. Side handle
5. Toast browning control
6. Slide rack
7. Slide-out crumb tray
8. Door handle
9. Bake pan
10. Broil rack
11. Extra-deep curved interior
(encendido continuo/ON) setting
How to Use
This product is for household use only.
1. Wash all parts as instructed in the Care and Cleaning section.
2. Insert the crumb tray underneath the bottom heating elements.
3. Plug the unit into a standard outlet.
1. Insert the slide rack in the rack slot towards the back of the
oven (A). It is not necessary to preheat the oven for toasting.
2. Set the toast browning control (TOSTAR) as desired (B). For best
results, select the medium setting for your first cycle, then adjust
lighter or darker to suit your taste.
3. Turn temperature control to
light comes on and stays on during the toasting cycle. When
toasting is done, you hear a bell sound. The on indicator light
4. To stop toasting at any time, open the oven door. The heating
elements and the on indicator light turn off.
5. Turn the toast browning control (TOSTAR) to
6. Using an oven mitt or pot holder, open the door and slide out
the slide rack to remove food.
Important: Always use an oven mitt or pot holder to remove
food from the oven as the door and the slide rack will be
Caution: The oven is hot. Avoid direct skin contact with any
1. Place bake pan containing food to be cooked on the slide rack.
2. Turn the temperature control to the desired temperature setting.
a. If not using the bake timer, turn the control to
b. If using the 60-minute bake timer, turn the control to the desired number
Note: For best results, always preheat the oven for 5 minutes.
3. The upper and lower heating elements will cycle on and off to maintain the
temperature. To stop cooking, open the oven door. To continue cooking, close the
door. Check food for doneness at minimum time.
setting. The on indicator
(ON) and monitor the food.