The kitchen timer is a convenient
Set the desired duration. You can set
up to 99 minutes.
" is shown after you set the timer.
To cancel, select "Off".
• The countdown is shown on the
display for 10 seconds.
• To view the remaining time, select
"Kitchen timer" and then press
[ENTER], or press [DISPLAY] in
The sleep timer switches off the unit
after the set time (in minutes).
Sleep off, 30 minutes, 60 minutes,
90 minutes, 120 minutes
To cancel, select "Sleep off".
Heavy, Soft, Clear, Vocal, Flat
" is shown after you select the
To cancel, select "Flat".
The time and date information are
updated automatically with the
DAB/RDS broadcast (if available).
You can also set the time and date
manually with the Time menu.
This is a 24 hour clock.
• Set time: Set the hours and
• Set date: Set the day, month and
• Off: Switches off the function.
• Dimmer 1: Decrease the brightness
of the backlight.
• Dimmer 2: Further decrease the
brightness of the backlight.
• On: The backlight is always on.
• 10 sec: The backlight switches off
after 10 seconds of inactivity.
You can change the language for the
Except for Australia
English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano
and New Zealand
Auto Power Off
• On: The unit automatically switches
off when you do not use it for
AUX mode only)
approximately 20 minutes.
This function does not work when you
are in radio source.
Select "Yes" to reset the unit to factory
" is shown after you set the