• Fish fillets and steaks are delicate and should be broiled on bake pan/drip tray without the
• There is no need to turn fish fillets during broiling. Carefully turn thick fish steaks midway
through broiling cycle.
• If broiler "pops" during broiling, reduce the temperature or lower the food in the oven.
• Wash bake pan/drip tray and clean inside of oven after each use with non-abrasive cleaner
and hot soapy water. Too much grease accumulation will cause smoking.
It is not necessary to preheat the oven for toasting.
1. open oven door and insert slide rack into the lower slot position with the rack up.
2. engage the integrated hooks on the door as directed in geTTIng STARTed.
3. Place desired pieces of bread or bagel to be toasted directly on slide rack and close the door.
4. Turn temperature selector dial to ToAST.
5. Turn cooking function selector to ToAST.
6. Turn toast shade selector to 20 and then turn back to desired toast
Note: You must set the toast shade selector as desired for the oven
to begin toasting.
7. For best results on first toasting cycle, set the toast selector dial
to medium, midway between light and dark setting, then readjust
for next cycle to lighter or darker to suit your preference.
8. The on indicator light comes on and remains on until toasting
cycle is complete.
9. When toast cycle is complete, there will be an audible signal. The oven and the on indicator
light will go off.
10. open the oven door. Using oven mitts or pot holders, slide the rack out to remove the toast.
Important: This oven gets hot. When in use, always use oven mitts or potholders when touching
any outer or inner surface of the oven.
11. Unplug appliance when not in use.
1. You must turn the toast shade selector to oFF to discontinue toasting.
2. For best results, when making consecutive batches of toast, allow a short cool down period
between toasting cycles.
1. Turn temperature selector between 150°F to 200°F
2. Turn cooking function selector to KeeP WARM.
3. Turn time selector to 20 and then turn back to desired warming time, including preheat time.
(Select STAY on to control cooking time yourself. Be sure to use a kitchen timer.)
Note: This feature is designed to keep already cooked foods warm after they have been cooked.
This function should only be used for short periods of time; to prevent food from drying out, cover
4. When cycle is complete, there will be an audible signal. The oven and the on indicator
light will go off.
5. If not using the oven timer, turn the oven to oFF once warming cycle is complete.
6. Unplug appliance when not in use.
Care and Cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified service personnel.
CLEANING YOUR OVEN
Important: Before cleaning any part, be sure the oven is off, unplugged, and cool. Always
dry parts thoroughly before returning to oven after cleaning.
1. Clean the glass door with a sponge, soft cloth or nylon pad and sudsy warm water. do not
use a spray glass cleaner.
2. To remove the slide rack, open the door, and pull the rack forward and out. Wash the slide
rack in sudsy warm water. To remove stubborn spots, use a polyester or nylon pad.
3. Wash the bake pan/drip tray and broil rack in sudsy warm water. To minimize scratching,
use a polyester or nylon pad
1. Pull out crumb tray (K).
2. dispose of crumbs and wipe tray with a dampened cloth, or
wash in sudsy warm water.
3. Be sure to dry thoroughly before inserting the tray back into
Important: The oven top surface gets hot. Be sure the oven has cooled completely before
Wipe the top and exterior walls with a damp cloth or sponge. dry thoroughly.
ADDITIONAL TIPS FOR CLEANING THE INTERIOR OF YOUR OVEN
• Heat oven to 200°F; turn oven off. Place shallow glass bowl containing ½ cup ammonia
on rack. Close oven door and let stand overnight. next day, open oven, remove bowl and
wipe interior of oven with moist paper towels.
• To refresh air inside oven, lay strips of orange or lemon peel on rack. Heat oven to 350°F
and bake for 30 minutes. Turn oven off and let stand until oven is completely cool. Remove
Note: We strongly recommend that the bake pan/drip tray and the broil rack be washed by
hand with warm sudsy water, as opposed to washing in the dishwasher. Washing these pieces
in the dishwasher will cause them to discolor, but will not affect their functionality.