6. To scrape the sides and bottom of the
bowl when using a handheld utensil, turn
the unit "Off" and place the Mixer on its
Heel Rest so the Beaters can drain into
the bowl. (Figure D)
7. Remove the Beaters by gripping the
Mixer and pressing the Beater Eject
NOTE: Start mixing at the lowest speed and gradually increase as needed.
Care And Cleaning
1. Before cleaning turn the unit "Off" ,
unplug the cord, and eject the
Beaters. Detach the Spatula if used.
2. Beaters and Spatula may be washed
in hot, sudsy water or in a dishwash-
er. Wipe with a clean cloth. Do not
use any abrasive cleanser or material
to clean any part of the Mixer.
STORING THE MIXER
1. To store, coil the cord loosely and secure it in loops with a twist tie. Do not
wrap the cord around the Mixer for storage.
2. The Beaters may be stored by snapping them into the Beater Clips on the
sides of the Mixer. (Figure E)
Combine liquids, mix dry ingredients, fold one
ingredient into another.
To prepare sauces, puddings, quick breads,
To prepare cake mixes, cake batters; to cream
butter and sugar.
To make light fluffy textures, whipped cream,
and egg whites.