Dough Hooks - Insert the Dough Hooks by
grasping the top of the Mixer with one
hand and the stem of the Dough Hook with
the other hand. Ensure the Beater openings
are closest to you, i.e. facing you. Insert the
Beater with the dough hook into the left
side opening, rotating slightly until it locks
into place. Repeat to attach the other
2. Plug the Cord into a standard electrical
3. Place ingredients into the Bowl.
How to Beat Egg Whites
• Beaters and bowl must be thoroughly
• Be sure there is no egg yolk in the egg
To combine liquids, fold in dry ingredients, egg whites
and whipped cream.
To prepare sauces, gravies, puddings and muffins.
To prepare batters and mixes.
To cream butter and sugar, make biscuit mix, cake mixes
To whip light and fluffy mixtures, cream, beat eggs
(whites, yolks, whole) and mashed potatoes.
To obtain maximum power level from any
speed setting for tough mixing tasks.
• For maximum volume, egg whites should be
• Beat with the Mixer set at its highest speed
• Beating time varies with the freshness of
4. Holding the overhead arm with one hand,
depress the overhead arm lock button with
the other hand, carefully lower the head
into the mixing bowl, then release the
unlock button to lock the overhead arm in
5. Select the speed setting that matches your
6. Bowl rotation speed can be slowed by plac-
ing hand on the side of the bowl or
How to Select the
Correct Mixing Speed
Refer to the following mixing guide for
speed selections. As you add ingredients, the
consistency of the mixture can change. It
may be desirable to use the Power Boost fea-
ture for short intervals and/or to select a
higher speed setting.
at room temperature.
until egg whites are the desired consistency.