2. Turn the START/ STOP switch from A to B to start
3. Release the START/STOP switch from the B
position and release the throttle control.
4. If the engine is cold, increase the engine
temperature on idle.
5. Put the throttle control to full throttle and turn the fan
control from A to B to start the fan.
WARNING: Use personal safety equipment,
Personal protective equipment on
page 7 , during service. Dust can be exposed
during maintenance and service.
WARNING: Most accidents involving
machines occur during trouble shooting,
service and maintenance as staff have to
locate themselves within the risk area of the
Note: Refer to engine manufacturer manual for service
information regarding the engine.
1105 - 001 - 11.07.2019
The light (C) will go on.
To stop the product
1. Lower the throttle to idle.
2. Stop the fan, turn the clutch from B to A.
3. Stop the product, turn the START/ STOP switch from
B to A.
machine. Prevent accidents by being alert
and by planning and preparing the work.
WARNING: The engine should be switched
off during operations described in this
chapter unless otherwise stated.
WARNING: All checks involving electric
components should only be performed by a