Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
. Spray nozzle
. Water fill cover
. Steam/dry/auto clean
. Spray button
. Steam surge button
6. Temperature-ready light
7. Power on/auto off Indicator light
8. Heel rest
9. Temperature dial
0. Water window with MAX mark
How to Use
This appliance is for household use only.
• Remove all labels, tags and stickers attached to the body, cord or soleplate of
• Please go to www.prodprotect.com/applica to register your warranty.
• Remove and save literature.
• Flip up the water-fill cover. Using a clean measuring cup, tilt the iron and pour
water into the water opening until the level reaches the MAX mark on the water
window. do not overfill. Flip down the cover and snap into place to close.
Note: Use ordinary tap water for ironing. do not use water processed through a home
• If ironing dry, place appliance on its heel rest on a stable ironing board.
• Uncoil cord and plug into standard electrical outlet.
For Steam Ironing: Turn the Steam/dry/Auto Clean to the
setting for your fabric. The temperature ready light will come
on, and stay on until the iron has reached the set temperature.
The light will cycle on and off during ironing. Use the fabric
guide on the heel rest (A) to help you select the setting
(check the garment label for fabric type and manufacturer's
For optimum performance at any steam setting, let the iron stand until the
temperature ready light goes out (approximately 60 to 90 seconds) before beginning
to iron. When finished ironing on any steam setting, turn the temperature dial to MIN
before unplugging the iron.
For Dry Ironing: Turn the Steam/dry/Auto Clean to the dry symbol
to empty the water. (See CARe ANd CleANINg .) Use the fabric guide on the heel
rest to help select the setting (A), then turn the temperature dial to the appropriate
setting for your fabric. The temperature ready light will come on, and stay on until the
iron has reached the set temperature. The light will cycle on and off during ironing.
-WAY AUTOMATIC SHUTOFF
The automatic shutoff feature in your iron works as follows:
• once the iron reaches appropriate temperature, it will turn off
• The auto off light starts blinking red to let you know that the
• As soon as you pick up the iron, it will start heating again.
SURGE OF STEAM
• For horizontal steam surge: Be sure water window is filled to the MAX line. For
optimum performance of steam surge with any steam setting, turn the dial to the
desired steam setting, then let the iron stand on its heel rest for 60 seconds before
pressing the steam surge button
to the highest setting and pump the steam surge button a few times for a blast of
concentrated steam. For best performance, use steam surge at 5 second intervals.
. Turn the temperature dial to the appropriate
after 30 seconds of inactivity if left on its soleplate or tipped
over on its side. If left vertically on its heel rest, it will shut off
after 8 minutes (B).
iron has stopped heating.
Wait for iron to reheat completely before resuming operation.
. For tough wrinkles, turn the temperature dial
. You may want