EMPTYING W TER T NK (OPTION L)
Note: It is not necessary to empty the water after each use.
1. Unplug the iron and let it cool.
2. To release the water, hold the iron over a sink with the tip
pointing down and to one side. Water will empty out of the
water-fill opening (K).
Care and Cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified service
CLE NING OUTSIDE SURF CES
1. Make sure iron is unplugged and has cooled completely. Wipe the soleplate
and outer surfaces with a soft cloth dampened with water. dd mild household
detergent. Never use abrasives, heavy-duty cleansers, vinegar or scouring pads
that may scratch or discolor the iron.
2. fter cleaning, steam iron over an old cloth to remove any residue from the
UTO CLE NING
To keep the steam vents free of any buildup, about once a month follow these
1. Fill the water tank well below the M X line. Plug in the iron.
2. Turn the fabric-select dial to 6 and stand the iron on its heel rest. llow it to
heat until the on indicator light goes out and comes on again.
3. Turn fabric selection dial to 0, unplug the iron and hold over a sink with the
soleplate facing down.
4. Press and hold the UTO CLE N
hot water and steam will come out of the steam vents (L).
Continue to hold the UTO CLE N
water has emptied. If necessary, rock iron side-to-side and
5. When finished, release the button, stand the iron on its heel
rest and plug it in. Heat for about 2 minutes to dry out any
STORING YOUR IRON
1. Unplug the iron and allow it to cool.
2. Check that the selector is set to 0.
3. Wrap the cord around the iron and insert cord into the clip
to secure in place (M).
4. Store vertically on its heel to prevent water leaking from the
button. Be careful, as
button until all the