IMPORTANT TO BE RED AND OBSERVED
Before using the appliance carefully read Health and Safety and Use and Care guides.
Keep these instructions close at hand for future reference.
These instructions shall also be available on website: www.whirlpool.eu
Y OUR SAFETY
This manual and the appliance itself provide important safety warnings, to be read and observed at all times.
This is the safety alert symbol.
This symbol alerts you to potential hazards that can kill or hurt you and others.
All safety messages will follow the safety alert symbol or the word "DANGER" or "WARNING." These words mean:
All safety warnings give specific details of the potential risk present and indicate how to reduce risk of injury,
damage and electric shock resulting from improper use of the appliance. Carefully observe the following
Failure to observe these instructions may lead to risks. The Manufacturer declines any liability for injury to
persons or animals or damage to property if these advices and precautions are not respected.
- Very young (0 -3 years) and young children (3 -8 years) shall be kept away unless continuously supervised.
- Children from 8 years old and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or
lack of experience and knowle dge can use this appliance only if they are supervised or have been given
instructions on safe appliance use and if they understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with
the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by childre
- The appliance and its accessible parts become hot during use, young children should be kept away. Do not
allow the appliance to come into contact with cloths or other flammable materials until all the components
have cooled down completely.
- During and after use, do not touch the heating elements or interior surface of the appliance - risk of burns.
- Overheated oils and fats catch fire easily. Always remain vigilant when cooking foods rich in fat, oil or alcohol (e.g. rum, cognac, wine).
- Never leave the appliance unattended during food drying.
- WARNING : Do not heat or cook with sealed jars or containers in the appliance.
The pressure that builds up inside might cause them to explode, damaging the appliance.
- If alcoholic beverages are used when cooking foods (e.g. rum, cognac, wine), remember that alcohol
evaporates at high temperatures. As a result, there is a risk that vapours released by the alcohol catch fire if coming in contact
with the electrical heating element.
- If the appliance is suitable for probe usage, Only use the temperature probe recommended for this oven.
- DANGER OF FIRE : Do not store items on the cooking surfaces since they can catch fire.
- CAUTION : In case of hotplate glass breakage:-shut immediately off all burners and any electrical
heating element and isolate the appliance from the power supply; - do not touch the appliance surface; - do not use the appliance
- These instructions are valid if the country symbol appears on the appliance. If the symbol doesn't
appear on the appliance, it is necessary to refer to the technical instructions which will provide the
necessary instructions concerning modification of the appliance to the conditions of use of the country
- CAUTION : The use of the gas cooking appliance results in the production of heat, moisture and
products of combustion in the room in which it is installed. Ensure that the kitchen is well ventilated
especially when the appliance is in use: keep natural ventilation holes open or install a mechanical
(mechanical extractor hood). Prolonged intensive use of the appliance may call for
for example opening of the window, or more effective ventilation, increasing the
The glass lid can break in if it is heated up. Turn off all the burners and the electric plates before
Do not shout down lid when burner alight.
- If the information in this manual is not followed exactly, a fire or explosion , may result causing property damage or injury.
SAFETY OF OTHERS IS VERY IMPORTANT
Indicates a hazardous situation which , if not avoided, will cause serious injury.
Indicates a hazardous situation which , if not avoided, could cause serious injury.
n without supervision.
level of mechanical
ventilation where present "
closing the lid.