Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
1. Spray nozzle
. Water-fill cover
. Digital display
. Steam button
. Spray button
6. Comfort Grip
7. Change language button (not shown)
8. 60° pivoting cord
9. Smart stand/cord wrap
10. AUTO CLEAN
11. Water tank
1. Fabric select dial
Surge of steam
How to Use
This appliance is intended for household use only.
• Remove any labels, stickers or tags attached to the body or soleplate of the iron.
• Please go to www.prodprotect.com/applica to register your warranty.
Note: Use ordinary tap water for ironing. do not use water processed through a home
Important: For optimum performance, let the iron stand for 90 seconds before
beginning to iron.
FILLING WATER TANk
1. open the water-fill cover (A).
2. Tilt the iron and using a clean measuring cup, pour water
into opening until the water reaches the MAX level mark on
the water tank (B). do not overfill.
3. Close the water-fill cover.
Note: If you need to add water while ironing, unplug the iron
and follow above steps.
4. Plug in the iron. The iron beeps and digital display
1. Read garment's label to help you determine fabric type.
Tip: If unsure of a garment's fiber, test a small area (on an inside seam or hem)
2. once you determine the fabric type, turn fabric select dial to
appropriate temperature setting (from 1 to 7).
Tip: As a guide, the digital display shows the setting number
with the corresponding recommended fabric type.
3. once the iron reaches the selected temperature, it beeps
and displays ReAdY (C).
-WAy AUTOMATIC SHUTOFF
The automatic shutoff feature in your iron works as follows:
• once the iron reaches appropriate temperature, it will turn
off after 30 seconds of inactivity if left on its soleplate or
tipped over on its side. If left vertically on its heel rest, it will
shut off after 8 minutes (D).