No picture &
Picture OK &
The remote control
Picture appears slowly,
after switching on
No or Poor colour
or Poor picture
or picture shaking
No output from one of the
Unusual sound from
inside the set
38 PLASMA MONITOR
• Check whether the set is turned on.
• Power cord inserted into wall outlet?
• Plug another product's power cord into the wall outlet where the set's power
cord was plugged in.
• Press the VOLUME (
• Sound muted? Press MUTE button.
Check whether the Speaker is "
• Check to see if there is any object between the set and the remote control
• Check to see if the batteries are installed with the correct polarities.
(Refer to p.6)
• Check if the remote control handset is set up to correct mode.
• Install new batteries. (Refer to p.6)
• This is normal as the image is muted during the startup process of the set.
Please contact your service centre, if the picture has not appeared after five
in the PICTURE menu and press the VOLUME (
(Refer to p.20)
• Keep a certain distance between the set and the VCR.
• Activate any function to restore the brightness of the picture.
(If still picture is on the screen for more than 5 minutes, the screen gets dark.)
• Check for local interference such as an electrical appliance or power tool.
in the SOUND menu. (Refer to p.22)
• A change in ambient humidity or temperature may result in an unusual noise
at the time of switching off or on of the set and does not indicate a fault with
" in the SOUND menu. (Refer to p. 22)