Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
Steam/Surge of Steam
1. Spray nozzle
2. Water-fill cover
3. Fabric-select dial
4. Steam button
5. Spray button
6. On indicator light
7. Comfort Grip ™ handle
8. 360° pivoting cord
nti-slip, rubberized heel
10. Fabric guide
11. Water tank
UTO CLE N ® button
14. Cord wrap and cord hook (not shown)
How to Use
This appliance is intended for household use only.
GETTING ST RTED
Remove any labels, stickers or tags attached to the body or soleplate of the iron.
Note: Use ordinary tap water for ironing. Do not use water processed through a
home softening system.
Important: For optimum performance, let the iron stand for 90 seconds before
beginning to iron.
FILLING W TER T NK
1. With iron on flat surface with soleplate down, open
water-fill cover ( ).
2. Tilt the iron and using a clean measuring cup, pour water
into opened chamber until water reaches the M X level
mark on the side of the water tank. Do not overfill.
3. Close the water-fill cover.
4. Plug in the iron. The on indicator light illuminates. Once the iron reaches the
selected temperature, the light goes off. The light will then cycle on and off
Note: If you need to add water while ironing, unplug the iron and follow above
Tip: If unsure of a garment's fiber, test a small area (on an inside seam or hem)
SM RT STE M
The Smart Steam
system automatically produces steam when you turn the fabric-
select dial between settings 4 and 6. The higher the setting, the more powerful the
SURGE OF STE M
Use to remove stubborn creases.
1. With the water tank filled to the M X mark, set fabric-select
dial to appropriate setting (between 4 and 6) for your fabric.
See fabric guide under the heel rest and read garment's label
to help you determine fabric type (B).
2. Be sure there is water in the reservoir. Steam is automatically
turned off between settings 0 and 3.
3. For best performance, use surge of steam at 5-second
4. When finished ironing, turn the fabric-select dial to 0 and
unplug the iron.
Important: lways stand the iron on its heel rest when
powered on but not in use.