2. To dry iron at higher settings, empty the water from the reservoir
to prevent steaming.
Emptying Water Tank (Optional)
Note: It is not necessary to empty the water after each use.
1. Unplug the iron and let it cool.
2. To release the water, hold the iron over a sink with the tip
pointing down. Water will empty out of the water-fill hole (L).
Care and Cleaning
This product contains no user-serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified service personnel.
Cleaning Outside Surfaces
1. Make sure iron is unplugged and has cooled completely. Wipe the soleplate and outer
surfaces with a soft cloth dampened with water. Add mild household detergent. Never
use abrasives, heavy-duty cleansers, vinegar or scouring pads that may scratch
or discolor the iron.
2. After cleaning, steam iron over an old cloth to remove any residue from the
To keep the steam vents free of any buildup, about once a month follow these instructions.
1. Fill the water tank well below the MAX line. Plug in the iron.
2. Turn the fabric-select dial to 7 and stand the iron on its heel rest.
3. Wait for the iron to beep and READY to display on the digital window.
4. Unplug the iron and hold over a sink with the soleplate facing down.
5. Press and hold the AUTO CLEAN
and steam will come out of the steam vents (M). Continue to hold
the auto-clean button until all the water has emptied. If necessary,
rock iron side to side and front to back.
6. When finished, release the button, stand the iron on its heel rest
and plug it in. Heat for about 2 minutes to dry out any remaining
Storing your Iron
1. Unplug the iron and allow it to cool.
2. Store vertically on its heel to prevent water leaking from the
soleplate. You can wrap the cord around the smart stand for
button. Be careful, as hot water