EMPTYING THE IRON
1. Is the iron plugged in and the green Power Light on?
Press the PUSH ON Button.
2. If the Light is not on, will a lamp plugged into the out-
let turn on?
3. Is the TEMPERATURE SELECTOR DIAL turned to a
1. Check to see if there is enough water in the Water
2. Is the ADJUSTABLE STEAM/DRY DIAL set at
? Adjust the Dial to Dry and back to the
desired steam level several times.
1. Turn the TEMPERATURE SELECTOR
DIAL to Off.
2. Set the ADJUSTABLE STEAM/DRY
DIAL to the INDICATOR MARK for Dry.
3. Unplug the iron and allow it to cool.
4. Empty the water by holding the iron
over a sink with the tip pointing down-
ward (Figure G). Take care to avoid
any hot water splatter. Water will
empty out the WATER FILL HOLE.
5. If all the water hasn't drained,
repeat the emptying process.
1. Allow the iron to cool completely.
2. Wipe the outer shell and
non-stick soleplate with
a cloth dampened in water and a mild
household detergent. Never use abra-
sives, heavy-duty cleansers, or scour-