Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
1. 1.7 l (60-oz) kettle
. Scale filter
. lid release
. Stay-open hinged lid
. On/Off switch
7. Water level window with markings (on both sides)
8. ON indicator light
9. 60° swivel base
How to Use
This appliance is for household use only and is for boiling water only.
Before first use, wash the interior of the kettle and the removable scale filter
with soapy water and rinse.
1. To boil water, press the lid release to open the lid (A).
The lid locks in open position.
2. Fill the kettle with water to desired level. Be sure not
to exceed the MAX line on the water-level markings.
3. Firmly press down on the lid until it is securely in the
Important: Never open the lid while water is boiling.
4. Place the 360° swivel base on a flat surface then place
the kettle onto the base (B). Plug into a wall outlet.
5. To turn on the kettle, press the I/o (on/off) switch,
located at the top of the handle, to the I (on) position
(C). The indicator light illuminates.
6. A concealed heating element designed to boil water
and reduce lime scale is located at the bottom of the
kettle. When the water has boiled, the kettle shuts off
automatically and the indicator light turns off.
Warning: After boiling water, the outside of the kettle is hot. Use only the
handle to pick it up. Do not grasp kettle body with both hands.
Note: The swiveling base remains at regular room temperature. Both the
kettle and the swiveling base are safe to place on dry surfaces.
This unit has a boil/dry protection safety feature that automatically turns
off the kettle and indicator light when finished boiling or when there is no
• If you desire another kettle of hot water, simply repeat steps 1-5.
• Unplug the kettle when not in use.