The following symbols are used in this manual:
Do not use this appliance near bathtubs,
showers, basins or other vessels
containing water. When the hairdryer is
used in a bathroom, unplug it after use since the
proximity of water presents a hazard even when the
hair dryer is switched off.
Denotes risk of personal injury or damage
to the product in case of nonobservance of
the instructions in this manual.
Denotes risk of electric shock.
This tool is double insulated in accordance
with EN 60335; therefore no earth wire is
required. Always check that the power
supply corresponds to the voltage on the rating
To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not
immerse the cord, plug or motor unit in
water or other liquid.
For additional protection, the installation of a
Residual Current Device (RCD) having a rated
residual operating current not exceeding 30mA is
advisable in the electrical circuit supplying the
bathroom. Ask your installer for advice.
1. Cool shot button
2. Ion indicator
3. Heat control switch
4. Speed control switch
5. Hanging loop
6. Concentrator nozzle
7. Diffuser nozzle
8. Rear cover
Warning! Make sure that the appliance is switched
off and unplugged. Fitting and removing the
attachments (fig. A)
Allow the appliance to cool before changing the
Fit the diffuser nozzle (7) or the concentrator
nozzle (6) by pushing it onto the outlet sleeve
until it snaps into place. Removed the item by
pulling it from the appliance.
Warning! The appliance may be hot during use and
during the cool-down period.
Switching on and off (fig. B)
The speed control switch (4) has three positions:
off, slow and fast.
• Move the switch to position 0 to switch the
• Turn the switch to position 1 for blowing air at a
• Turn the switch to position 2 for blowing air at a
Heat control (fig. B)
The heat control switch (3) has three positions:
warm, hot and very hot.
• Move the switch to position 1 for normal warm
• Move the switch to position 2 for hot air.
• Move the switch to position 3 for very hot air.
Cool shot button (fig. B)
• Press and hold the cool shot button (1) to set
your individual style.
Diffuser and concentrator nozzles
• Fit the concentrator nozzle (6) for general hair
drying and styling.
• To add volume and lift, fit the diffuser nozzle (7).
• The ion indicator (2) will be permanently lit during
• The hair dryer will emit ions which will be carried
onto the hair by the flow of air.
Note: Smaller water particles dry faster, therefore
reducing the time the hair is subjected to heat
which can damage hair over time.
Cleaning and maintenance
Warning! Switch the appliance off and unplug it
before cleaning or maintenance.
• Remove any loose hair which may have become
trapped in the diffuser or the rear filter.
• Open the rear cover (8) and remove hair.
• Do not try to disassemble or repair the hair dryer
• Switch off the appliance before cleaning,
changing accessories or touching any parts
which move in use.