Safety instructions for maintenance
WARNING: Read the warning instructions
that follow before you use the product.
The exhaust fumes from the engine contain carbon
monoxide, an odourless, poisonous and very
dangerous gas. Do not start the engine indoors or in
Before you do the maintenance on the product, stop
the engine and remove the ignition cable from the
Use protective gloves when you do maintenance on
the cutting equipment. The blade is very sharp and
cuts can easily occur.
WARNING: Before you assemble the
product, you must read and understand the
WARNING: Remove the spark plug cable
from the spark plug before you assemble the
To assemble the handle
1. Lift the lower handle.
2. Align the holes at the bottom of the lower handle with
the holes in the handle brackets.
Note: Select the holes that give the best operation
3. Tighten the lower handle knobs.
4. Lift the upper handle and align it with the lower
5. Tighten the upper handle knobs fully.
1240 - 001 - 08.07.2019
Accessories and changes to the product that are not
approved by the manufacturer, can cause serious
injury or death. Do not change the product. Always
use accessories that are approved by the
If the maintenance is not done correctly and
regularly, the risk of injury and damage to the
Only do the maintenance as given in this owner's
manual. All other servicing must be done by an
approved Husqvarna service agent.
Let an approved Husqvarna service agent do
servicing on the product regularly.
Replace damaged, worn or broken parts.
To install the starter rope handle
1. Attach the loop for the starter rope and the T-knob.
Do not tighten fully.
2. Hold the engine brake handle against the handlebar.
3. Slowly pull out the starter rope and put it into the
loop for the starter rope.
4. Tighten the T-knob.
To set the product in transport position
1. Remove the grass catcher.