632900-00 GLUE GUN
IMPORTANT SAFETY RULES
WARNING: Read and understand all instructions. Failure to
follow all instructions listed below may result in electric shock, fire
and/or serious personal injury.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING: When using Electric Tools, basic safety precautions
should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock,
and personal injury, including the following:
1. KEEP WORK AREA CLEAN. Cluttered areas and benches
2. CONSIDER WORK AREA ENVIRONMENT. Don't expose
power tools to rain. Don't use power tools in damp or wet
locations. Keep work area well lit.
3. KEEP CHILDREN AWAY. All visitors should be kept away from
work area. Do not let visitors contact tool or extension cord.
Supervise the use of this tool by children.
4. STORE IDLE TOOLS. When not in use, tools should be stored
in dry, high or locked-up place — out of reach of children.
5. USE SAFETY GLASSES.
6. DON'T ABUSE CORD. Never carry tool by cord or yank it to
disconnect from receptacle. Keep cord from heat, oil, and sharp
7. DON'T OVERREACH. Keep proper footing and balance at all
8. DISCONNECT TOOLS. When not in use, before servicing and
when changing accessories.
9. This tool is recommended for indoor use only
10. STAY ALERT. Watch what you are doing. Use common sense.
Do not operate tool when you are tired.
11. DO NOT TOUCH THE HEATED NOZZLE OF THE GLUE GUN
OR THE HOT MELT GLUE. The operating temperature of this
tool is 390°F (199 °C). Do not allow contact with skin or surfaces
not intended to be glued.
12. NEVER attempt to use any material other than recommended
glue sticks, sealer, or caulk sticks in the glue gun. For example:
Do not attempt to melt crayons or candles. Permanent damage to
the glue gun could result.
13. DO NOT use hot melt glue to take the place of structural
14. The glue sticks used with this glue gun will begin to soften at
about 140°F. Don't use the glue on objects that should not be
subjected to temperatures of 140°F (60 °C) or above.
15. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THE UNUSED PORTION OF
A GLUE STICK FROM THE TOOL.
16. NEVER attempt to force cool the gun after use by immersing any
part of it in water or any other liquid. Allow the gun to air cool
17. ALWAYS BE SURE THAT THE GLUE GUN IS COOL BEFORE
STORING IT OR CHANGING NOZZLES.
18. THE GLUE GUN IS ON as soon as it is seated in the cradle and
the cord is plugged in.
19. WHEN NOT IN USE, DO NOT LEAVE THE GLUE GUN
PLUGGED IN FOR AN EXTENDED TIME. DO NOT LEAVE
20. AVOID ACCIDENTAL GLUE DISCHARGE. Feeding or pushing
glue sticks with too much force into a heated gun may damage
glue gun cause hot glue to be unexpectedly expelled from nozzle.
21. DO NOT store glue sticks in direct sunlight for extended periods.
22. ALWAYS work in a well ventilated area.
NOTE: This tool will become quite warm during use. This is
normal and does not indicate a problem. Avoid contact with top
WARNING: This product contains chemicals, including lead,
known to the state of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or
other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
First Aid Measures for Glue Sticks
Glue sticks are not intended for ingestion and should not come in
contact with food, etc. If swallowed, seek medical attention.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) available from 1-800-544-6986.