Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
1. Lid handle
† 2. Tempered glass lid (Part # SKG110-01 )
3. Steam vent
† 5. Variable temperature control (Part # SKG110-02 )
6. On indicator light
7. Quick-release lever
8. Cool-touch handles
9. Pan-tilt leg
10. Extra deep, nonstick interior
† Consumer replaceable/removable
How To Use
This appliance is for household use only.
• Remove all packing material and stickers from the product.
• Remove and save literature.
• Wash and dry all parts as instructed in CARE AND CLEANING section of this
Note: Unplug the cord and remove variable temperature control before cleaning.
• Place appliance on a flat, stable surface.
Note: Use only the temperature control provided with this skillet.
• The cooking capacity of this appliance is 20 cups (5 quarts/4.7 liters).
READY TO COOK
1. Make sure the variable temperature control is set to
"Min". Insert the probe firmly into the socket found
at the side of the appliance (A). Be sure the control
is securely inserted.
Note: Always attach the control to the pan before
plugging into an outlet.
2. Uncoil cord and plug into standard electrical outlet.
Turn the variable temperature control to the desired
setting. Three things should align on the probe (B):
• The indicator light
• The arrow below the dial
• The selected temperature setting on the dial
3. When the selected temperature is reached, the light goes off. The light will
cycle on and off during cooking, indicating the selected cooking temperature is
4. To simmer foods, bring the mixture to a boil;
5. Use wooden, nylon or plastic utensils that are
Note: Do not use metal utensils. Do not cut
foods in the skillet; it will damage the nonstick
6. Always use hot pads or oven mitts when
7. When removing lid from skillet, always tilt the
8. When food is fully cooked, set temperature
then reduce heat to 250°F.
suitable for use on hot surfaces (C ).
handling hot skillet. Remember skillet takes
several minutes to cool down after use.
lid away when lifting (D).
to WARM setting to keep food at serving