PARMESAN SPINACH WONTONS
oil for frying
1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and well drained
3 oz. proscuitto, finely diced
½ cup shredded Fontina cheese
½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup chopped parsley
2 large cloves garlic, minced
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. pepper
48 wonton wrappers
Add oil to "Maximum" fill in Black & decker® deep Fryer; heat to 375° F.
Meanwhile, in mixing bowl, combine next 9 ingredients; blend well.
Place 5 wrappers on a cutting board. Brush the edges of 2 adjacent sides of
the wrapper with water. Place about 1 tbsp. filling in center of wrapper. Fold in
half forming a triangle and having 2 dry sides close on wet sides. Pinch to seal.
Place closed wontons in fryer basket and lower into hot oil. Fry until golden
brown on both sides and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
drain on paper towels. Keep warm. Repeat with remaining wontons.
Heat marinara sauce. Serve with wontons.
Makes about 8 to 12 servings.
For service, repair or any questions regarding your appliance, call the appropriate 800
number on cover of this book. Please DO NOT return the product to the place of purchase.
Also, please DO NOT mail product back to manufacturer, nor bring it to a service center.
You may also want to consult the website listed on the cover of this manual.
Two-Year Limited Warranty
(Applies only in the United States and Canada)
What does it cover?
• Any defect in material or workmanship provided; however, Applica's liability will not
exceed the purchase price of product.
For how long?
• Two years after date of purchase.
What will we do to help you?
• Provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory
How do you get service?
• Save your receipt as proof of date of sale.
• Visit the online service website at www.prodprotect.com/applica, or call toll-free
1-800-231-9786, for general warranty service.
• If you need parts or accessories, please call 1-800-738-0245.
What does your warranty not cover?
• damage from commercial use
• damage from misuse, abuse or neglect
• Products that have been modified in any way
• Products used or serviced outside the country of purchase
• glass parts and other accessory items that are packed with the unit
• Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit
• Consequential or incidental damages (Please note, however, that some states do
not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this
limitation may not apply to you.)
How does state law relate to this warranty?
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary
from state to state or province to province.
is a registered trademark of The Black & decker Corporation,
Towson, Maryland, USA
Made in People's Republic of China
Printed in People's Republic of China